It's 72.7%-- and that seems really awesome until I realize I only have 2 days at home left before we leave and the next few days grow increasingly short on writing time with all the packing and prep it'll take to get us out of the door on time.
Today was suprisingly productive (about 2100 words) because I was interrupted so often and for soooo long- just goes to show you, if you're words are flowing and inspired, it's easy to rattle off that much... if the riverbed is dry, you might as well try to etch the letters into the computer screen with a knife, not that it would help.
Here's hoping for a few good chunks of uninterrupted time to finish up on vacation.
Either any which way-- I will finish this book , even if it's not in November-- and I've already ordered some good books on revisions and will commence to using the chopping block come January-- I'm giving myself December off, save for a few days here and there-- but I need a breather I think. January it'll still be bleak out and it won't quite be the frenzy that spring is here, so it'll be a good time to huddle down with my current favorite work-in-progress.
As for now, I've nearly fallen asleep typing again so it's off to my bed I go.
Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment