so.....
I headed on over to VistaPrint and created this beauty. Isn't it loverly? I'm excited.
I think they're spiffy. I even splurged for the custom back where it repeats some of the color pattern & that pretty flower and states, "Lynn Diener writing as D.L. Diener". I wanted that on there somewhere in hopes that those who receive it will go, "Oh, that's why she calls herself Lynn and not D.L. in person."
I promise to resume a serious editing pace in the next few days. We'll be visitor-less for five days and my son will be at an overnight camp for two of those. I'm hoping that all equals time for me to dig into edits.
This is your blog post endorsement for practical procrastination. If you're going to procrastinate, do something useful and practical.
Happy writing, or editing, y'all.
4 comments:
Oh, Lynn - it IS beautiful. Vistaprint does a nice job. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these at the conference!
Loverly, indeed:) I will see you... at the conference!!!
Ooh, I like those. I got business cards not long ago from Vista Print, too.
Loverly and spiffy all at the same time. :) Kudos for procrastinating in such a practical way. Marketing is a necessity, right?
Post a Comment